Why Should We Only Eat Organic Certified Seaweed?
TO BE CERTIFIED AS ORGANIC
Seaweed has to be harvested and processed conforming
EU Regulations 834/2007 Reg 710/2009 (part of Reg 889/2008)
- That the seaweed is only sourced on clean shores
- That within a few hours it will be processed
- That the harvesters have the maximum respect for the marine environment
- That the packet of seaweed you buy is safe and healthy
- That the Labels are conforming
- That there is no possible contamination throughout the whole process
- That the processing and packaging Company is Registered with the Health Bord
Algaran also guarantees with full documentation that their seaweed:
- is only Irish and Local
- it doesn't contain Heavy Metals (index of contamination)
- its processing temperatures never exceed 30 d.C.
- it has been freshly harvested (date of harvest appears on the label)
REMEMBER! Non Organic Certified Seaweed ... might be polluted!
Buy Algaran Organic Seaweed Now
Please consider that the mail service to the following countries may be suspended due to COVID restrictions: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belarus, Bermuda, Brazil, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Djibouti, Ecuador, Estonia, French Polynesia, Greece, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Macao, Madagascar, Maldives, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, New Caledonia, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela and Zambia