ALGARAN Returns Policy
AMENDING THE ORDER?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to amend an order once it has been placed. If you’d like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
Statutory Right of Withdrawl
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your order and we would hope to resolve any problems you may have. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact
our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com or by calling +353 (0)749730773 from 10.00am until 17.00pm (GMT), Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank & Public Holidays). When you purchase online at seaweedproducts.ie, you have a statutory right to return their order within 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the Products.
- To exercise your statutory right of return, please inform us of your decision by contacting our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any returns prior of being notified of this request.
- Products must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. We recommend that customers get a “proof of return” from your shipping agent to guarantee the packages are safely returned to us. Regrettably, we can take no responsibility for your returned products lost in transit.
- ALGARAN will gladly offer a refund on any unwanted goods less the cost of sending the item to you when the items are returned to us within 14 days from date on which
you acquire the products.
- Returns are a direct cost, and we regret that they cannot be refunded except in the case of faulty products.
- Refunds will be processed within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned products, provided that you have returned the products to us within 14 working days
of acquiring same or we receive evidence from you that the products have been sent back.
- We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, which in most of the cases is Paypal.
- Any breakages or damages must be reported within 24 hours of you acquiring physical possession of the Products.
- If you have not purchased your product directly from www.seaweedproducts.ie, then please contact the retailer where you purchased the product.
- We regret that we are unable to refund or exchange products (excluding those which are found to be faulty) which were unsealed after delivery and are thus not suitable
for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
- No right of withdrawal exists in the case of contracts for the supply of:
- Non-prefabricated Products made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by the consumer or which are clearly personalised; and/or
- The supply of sealed Products which were unsealed after delivery and are thus not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFICATION
All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products. Save as prohibited by law, we reserve the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these terms and conditions. Where you have been entitled to any multi-buy discount or free offers due to the size or value of your order exceeding a certain quantity or amount, and any Products are returned (except for an exchange where products are faulty/defective), we are entitled to either require the return of all Products delivered as part of that offer at your cost or charge you for the Products retained by you at the full price quoted on this site. Your statutory rights are not affected.