ORGANIC SEAWEED DUKKAH
Ingredients (100% Organic): Sesame seeds, Toasted hazelnuts, Sunflower seeds, Seaweed Dulse, Garlic granules.
ORGANIC SEAWEED DUKKAH comes in four types:
- Fennel and Black Pepper
- Chili pepper
What Is Dukkah?
Organic Seaweed Dukkah is an Egyptian-style seasoning composed of a mixture of seeds, hazelnuts, spices, and seaweed, therefore very tasty and spicy.
To taste Dukkah
Dip pieces of freshly baked bread in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or other Vegetable Oils) and dip it in a bowl full of Dukkah.
You can use Seaweed Dukkah as a dressing for salads, raw or cooked vegetables and also on an appetizer or added to savoury dishes.
The taste is delicious and will whet your appetite.
The individual ingredients of Organic Seaweed Dukkah have a high protein and nutritional value that we can summarize as follows:
- Organic almonds and hazelnuts are beneficial for the cardiovascular system because they are rich in unsaturated fats, which are good for the heart.
- They also contain magnesium, which regulates calcium levels in the muscles.
- One pack of Seaweed Dukkah contains 40% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E, which helps protecting the skin.
- Sunflower seeds improve problems related to blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Organic Seaweed Dukkah also contains:
- Vitamin B6, which allows the nervous system to function optimally.
- It also contain other small amounts of Vitamin B1 , B2 , B3, B5 , B6 and B9 (folic acid).
- Manganese, which promotes the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates.
- Fiber, which helps the proper balance of chemicals and microorganisms necessary for a healthy digestive system.